Thursday, August 13, 2009

What I’m looking forward to



  • Spring – the impossibly frothy lime green of new leaves and trees bursting with ruffles of pink and white blossoms


  • Yum char with friends on Saturday


  • Walking the dog


  • Bath tonight by candlelight


  • Asparagus and strawberries coming into season


  • Breakfast


  • Going back to the lovely Mission Belle café in Foxton for a cheese scone, cup of my favourite tea and to enjoy sitting looking at the gorgeous garden and chatting with the owner


  • Treatment for my knees and arms which will take so much pain out of them

  • Writing a new post for my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Love the description of spring! What is this 'favourite cup of tea' that you always mention? I'm a herbal tea drinker so thought I might enjoy it myself. Would be interested in knowing what treatment your getting, too, as it also may work for me.

    I went to meet a new therapist yesterday. I thought it was just going to be a 10-15min chat to see if we were a good 'fit' for each other. It turned out to be an hour long session, which was good but I didn't realise until the end that I was paying $110 for it! Lucky I had the money - I wouldn't normally but having just had a birthday and also gotten paid for an article, I could manage it.

    Aside from this (something really must have got lost in the communication between her and what the receptionist told me on the phone) I have talked with Cameron and realised she is not the one for me. So the search continues to replace the bloody good therapist, which, through no fault of my own, I'm unable to continue working with.

    What an emotional time! But I will find the right one in the end - it just can take time, and as one of your earlier posts talked about - I won't give up!

    Kaye, congratulations on over 50 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sweetie. Sorry to hear you've lost your good therapist. It's such luck to find a good one and such a wrench to lose one. I've had mine for over 4 years and she's just a treasure. Do I feel a post coming on about finding a good therapist?! I think that's quite unethical to charge you for a full session when you just wanted a quick chat but maybe it was a communication glitch. Yes, not giving up is the key, because the (almost) perfect therapist is out there waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment