Monday, August 10, 2009

Good things for the last week

Good things for the last week

• The bed was so nice and warm from the electric blanket when I got into it last night
• It’s great to have dry wood to light the fire with
• The metal water beaker beside my bed keeps the water so cool – drinking it is very refreshing
• Suki my littlest cat is getting very confident with the dog – she even stole his dinner last night while he sat there and watched!
• There are blossoms on some trees. It’s spring! (and I won’t be persuaded otherwise)
• I beat the local draughts champion resoundingly
• One of the local kids cut the long grass with a weed eater without me even asking him
• I visited a friend with the dog and three kids and she was incredibly generous and hospitable and showed us round the show farm she works on
• I took Barney barndog to the beach on a lovely sunny day and he was SO GOOD and had a wonderful time running round with another dog.

2 comments:

Please add a comment