Monday, August 31, 2009

Good things for the last week

  • I had a great time at my friend’s farewell on Friday night, met some interesting new people and enjoyed the singing and dancing and speeches
  • Standing on the beach in the dark last night with the wind whistling past my ears and the dog racing round ecstatically
  • I got the kid across the road into a kick boxing class
  • An enjoyable consultation with my very nice doctor, talking about how much better I’m feeling and how great it is to live in the country
  • My article about bisexuality was published on gaynz.com to a positive response
  • Lovely relaxed Saturday morning visiting the local farmer’s market, library, supermarket and video shop
  • I made a big pot of pumpkin soup and froze it
  • Doing an interview about bisexuality on the G&T breakfast show with Ross and Lexi
  • Watching Season 2 of Flight of the Conchords and the film ‘Starter for 10’
  • Visiting friends in Tauranga and having a lovely time chatting about psychology and books
  • Making custard squares with the kids across the road - messy, chaotic, but fun and with a delicious end result! (although not quite as flash looking as the picture)
  • Lying in bed after a bubble bath reading the Sunday papers and enjoying the feeling of not having to do anything else that day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment