Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Good things for the last week




  • I found my other glove!
  • Lovely talks with two of my closest friends
  • Neighbourhood kids came over for chocolate milkshakes and to play with dog, read and draw
  • Unexpected positive feedback on something I wrote gave me a real boost in confidence
  • Fun time gossiping with mates after the Hamilton Pride committee meeting and yummy supper
  • Drive with a friend even though we couldn’t find the nature reserve we were looking for and it rained and was cold and grey, we had great talks and a great time and the dog enjoyed the ride and walks
  • Apricot and apple strudel with icecream!
  • I met another one of my neighbours and her dog and had a nice chat with her
  • I walked Barney off the leash three times in unfamiliar places and he came when called most of the time – good boy!
  • Sinking into a hot bath on a cold day
  • I enjoyed lying in bed on Saturday night and Sunday morning reading the weekend paper
  • Luxurious nap on Sunday when I felt really tired

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment