Monday, July 20, 2009

Good things for the last week



• Little girls from over the road came to visit and had a lovely time giving the dog ice cubes to crunch, throwing the ball for him, making chocolate milkshakes and drawing
• I finally got a mouse that works after the dog chewed my old one up and the replacement didn’t work
• Nice dinner and chat with a friend
• The inaugural meeting of the Waikato Bisexuals Group finally happened – a new era is born!
• Caught up with most of my emails
• Had a nice chat with my cousin
• Had coffee and delicious white chocolate raspberry ripple cheesecake with friends in Hamilton
- playing tennis ball soccer round the living room with the dog
• Found my best trousers! I thought I must have lost them for good

2 comments:

  1. There are some great things on your list. It sounds like you have achieved a lot over the last week. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment