Friday, September 18, 2009

Things I’m looking forward to

  • My cough being completely gone
  • Brunch with friends
  • Seeing the dogs again
  • Taking them for a walk on Monday morning
  • Doing more writing this week
  • Going to stay with my friend in Tauranga and hanging out with her and another writing buddy and going to the hot pools
  • My last overdue DVD going back to the video shop
  • Going to a couple of writing workshops with them
  • Sleep in on Wednesday
  • Seeing my Mum
  • Reading another novel
  • Watching the end of the DVD ‘American Cousins’ which I’m enjoying so far
  • Having a little more time to myself
  • Getting the dishes all finished – one day!
  • Hamilton Pride meeting next Wednesday – going over Pride Week and basking in how well it went
  • Losing the last two kilos that will put me under 90kg – soon!
  • Introducing two of my Tauranga friends to each other

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kaye,

    I'm sure the last item on the list will eventuate soon ;-)

    Now, could I be a pain and request yet another entry topic? It would be great if you could talk about Maori philosophy, and how it could help anyone achieve greater happiness.

    I know almost nothing about it, except one concept that has helped me improve my day to day relationships, thus reducing conflict and increasing positive interactions. And I'd love to share that as well as knowing more about it from you.

    But only if you want to ;-)

    Take care

    F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I know enough about this topic to say anything useful. Can I suggest you email me your story and I write it up with a bit of commentary? I don't mind these requests at all - in fact they are very helpful as I try to think of topics to write about each day!

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment