Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good things for the last week

  • Turning over on my day off and going back to sleep
  • The boy from across the road made a banana chocolate chip cake and it was fabulous – especially considering it was the first cake he’d ever made
  • Bubble bath with the Radox mix with calendula and rose – yummy
  • I got the rubbish out two weeks in a row – now for the recycling that is threatening to bury me!
  • Having three people who regularly comment on my blog and encourage me to keep writing it
  • The warmth of a fire on a cold winter morning
  • A writing buddy who helps me work out where to go when I’m stuck and gives me encouragement
  • A short haircut - nice and cool for the warm weather and much easier to manage
  • I had a great chat with my hairdresser about the boy across the road who is doing kickboxing with him – I’m so grateful he is so supportive
  • Dry firewood!
  • A day off from the dog, so restful and relaxing
  • Being adored by the dog next door who wags her tail so hard when she sees me her backside is in danger of coming off. Yes – I am the centre of the universe. I knew it!
  • I got the sheets changed on the bed
  • I got some of the dishes done
  • Two quiet, relaxing days with no dog and no local kids coming round
  • The annual Pride picnic, which I organised, went really well with lots of people coming along with their dogs and having a great time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment